Thursday, May 28, 2009

How John stays youthful? Fitter, Healthier than ever.

At 66 John feels fantastic.

Although past retirement age, he has a very busy schedule, with long distance bike rides, ballroom dancing and generally staying active.

He says " At 65 years old, I biked from Portland to Seattle in two days. I rode 145 miles that first day!” He adds that he “owes this all to the Herbalife Herbalife Niteworks®. They’ve got me feeling better than I ever have. The best part is knowing that I’m going to remain healthy and enjoy life well into my later years–for my wife and for myself.”

Heres how he did it:
- set yourself goals to improve your fitness, mine is to be in better shape next year than I am this year.
- do activities that you enjoy and do them regularly every week.
- take Niteworks heart health supplement everyday.

No comments: